Diversified is pleased to refer you to our TechUpdate newsletters, as well as specific releases from the Internal Revenue Service and Department of Labor, regarding the final 403(b) regulations and its impact to you as Plan Sponsors of ERISA and/or non-ERISA 403(b) plans. Should you have specific questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Plan Sponsor Desk at 800-755-5803 extension 1223, or via e-mail at email@example.com. You may also contact your dedicated Account Consultant or Account Executive.
- A Review and Discussion of the Final 403(b) Regulations (Vol.46 - 02/01/2008)
- Important Information Regarding Your 403(b) Plan (Vol.43 - 09/2007)
*(Includes attachment to TechUpdate Vol. 43: "New IRS Rules That Apply to Contract Exchanges")
- To Be or Not to 403(b): That Is the Question (and, After Years of Waiting, We Finally Have the Answer)
(Vol.42 - 08.2007)
- TD 9340 - The Final 403(b) Regulations
"Treasury, IRS Finalize Section 403(b) Plan Rules"
- IRS Summary of 403(b) Regulations
"The 403(b) Regulations Really Go Final"
- Department of Labor Field Assistance Bulletin No. 2007-02 ERISA
Coverage of IRC § 403(b) Tax-Sheltered Annuity Programs (in the wake of the new final 403(b) Treasury Regulations)
Federal Register Part 26 CFR
The IRS releases final 403(b) regulations